- Click on Licence Renewal → Renewal.
- Review the information on this page and if everything is correct, click on “Licence Renewal” at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm that your personal information and your place of work are up to date.
- Answer the three questions of the Annual Licensee Report.
- Canadian Residency
- Section 73 Requirements of the CPATA By-Laws
- Professional Liability Insurance
- If the Professional Liability Insurance requirement applies to you, select the name of the insurer among the list. If you are covered by more than one insurer in the list, select the primary insurer (do not select Other).
- If the Training Supervision requirement applies to you, selection the option that applies to you and provide the additional information.
- Select a method of payment.
Note that Third-party/Bulk payment only applies to firms looking to pay licence renewal fees of 5 or more agents.
- Confirm the fee amount and click Next.
- Review the information and click Next.
- If you are paying the renewal fee, fill out the credit card information and click Pay Now.
If you have selected Third-Party/Bulk Payment in step 6, click Generate Invoice.
- You will receive a confirmation email that the licence renewal has been submitted (if you selected Third-Party/Bulk Payment) or approved (if you paid with a credit card).